We are rallying to get OUR message in the media about the potential reopening of the
Aliso Canyon gas storage facility.
HELP US GET ON THE NEWS DURING THE 6PM LIVE HOUR!
Join us to tell Governor Brown that Aliso Canyon must stay closed!
SHOW UP and RALLY to raise awareness about the:
1) Upcoming hearing on Feb 1&2 to discuss reopening Aliso Canyon ---> Event page: Hearing on Reopening Aliso Canyon - Show up to #ShutItALLDown
2) Highlight Senator Stern's new bill, SB146, that will require the study on what caused the blowout - the "root cause analysis" - to be completed before any decision on reopening occurs
3) Emphasize ongoing health concerns and issues felt by residents
4) The earthquake risk at Aliso Canyon - it sits on top of a major fault line! Santa Susana fault is capable of a 7.3 magnitiute earthquake
5) Call on Governor Brown to reject SoCalGas' application to reopen
Facebook Event Page
Top Ten reasons to KEEPitShutDown